We had a fabulous vacation this summer. We did lots of fun things including a family reunion at Yellowstone, a missionary farewell, visiting with family in Utah for a month, a trip to Georgia, and a couple trips to Michigan. Thanks to Megan for being my travel companion, to Mom and Dad Muir for letting us stay so long, to Jon, Whitney, Kael and Brady for coming to see us nearly every day we were there, to Marc, Emily, and Jacob for driving out to Vernal to visit so many times, to families Parkinson and Traveller for showing us a good time when we came to visit you, to Elisa and Lorraine and their families for taking time to visit, to Tommy, Melinda, Troy, Tyler, Madeline, Makayla and Mallory for keeping us entertained in Georgia, and to Mama and Papa Ziemer for keeping the pool warm for us! We had a really fabulous and busy summer and enjoyed seeing all of you.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Back in the Swing of Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Welcome back!! looks like you had a really busy, but really fun summer.
I'm glad you're back home!! I really haven't seen you forever. I'm glad you survived all of the driving and had a fun time with family!!
Glad to see you blog...missed you!!!
I feel like you guys were gone FOREVER! welcome home! we definitely missed you all!
Your family has had a fun-filled summer. I haven't visited Yellowstone in years; I love that place!
you are welcome you are so welcome!!! haha i am so glad you came out!!! it was the best ever!!!! miss you and can't wait to come and see you!!!
Post a Comment