Last week was one of those weeks I never wish to have again. I was sick all week and had to cancel all of my plans for the whole week. This week has started off better, so I thought I would post a few pictures of the kids just for fun.



Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Glad you are feeling better -- there is nothing worse than being sick and being stuck inside all week...everyone gets restless. Your kids are getting so big -- they are darling. I like your family photo on top of you blog -- very cute.
How CUTE! They really are all getting big! holy cow! I miss you guys so much! Thanks for the pictures! Love you!
Hey Sherri! Look at all these adorable kids! =) Hope you're back to feeling 100% The pics are awesome - thanks for sharing.
hey sherri! I'm glad that you are feeling better! I am good for a visiting teaching visit anyday really- probably best after 11ish. let me know what works for you!
Glad you're feeling better. I hate being sick. Moms never get to have a break and stay in bed all day like they should to fully get over being sick. Cute pictures of the kids. You guys have had a lot of birthdays right together. They do grow up fast don't they?
Post a Comment