Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Vandals!


I've had many new experiences since moving to Toledo, but this is one that I would NOT like to experience again. We went out this morning, Steven to go to school and me to walk the dog and this is what we found(well, this was after we pulled it into the garage). This is the second time a window has been broken out of the car. This time I decided to report the vandalism so I had a fun morning visiting with the police. Of course, there is no way of telling what or WHO is responsible for the broken window so we have to repair the vehicle at our own expense! Aarrggghhhh!

6 comments:

tiki_lady said...

This happened to our cars TWICE, too. Both times we made claims with the police and both times we had home owners insurance cover. WE found that our cars and other neighbors cars were vandalized during change. We have a lot of new homes being built around us, this brought in new traffic. Another time we had a clearing of trees which opened up a higher visual from the main road. Our home is located near the front of our subdivision.
They took Mr. Incredible's stereo and tried to take my dash off but must have been spooked.

Courtni said...

Oh my gosh! That is terrible. We had our car stolen in Phoenix. What is the deal with people?

Jill Lau said...

Sorry about the car, that is horrible. I really love your haircut. I saw it on Sunday and thought it looked great. I hope all is going well. I will come visit sometime this next week. Talk to you soon

dockters said...

Ooooh! Stuff like that makes me so mad! Sorry it had to happen to you!

Megan Muir said...

Mom and dad told me that it happened to you but i didn't think it was that bad! SORRY :(

Christensen Family said...

Wow! That's scary. I'm glad that nothing more happened.