This is Grandma Muir with Lindsay. We were sitting out in the back yard watching the kids jump on the trampoline. Lindsay was her usual happy self for pretty much all the trip. She was REALLY GOOD in the car for all those miles. GREAT JOB LINDSAY!
Here is a picture of Megan, Rachel, Andrew and Jared jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler under it. The kids loved the trampoline! Thanks, Grandpa, for putting the trampoline up just for us! I hope your finger is better now.
Here is one of my dad and me. I had a great time visiting with family. We can't wait to see you again in a couple weeks!
Jared had his birthday out in Vernal on July 1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED! We had fun birthday parties at Grandpa and Grandma's house and at Aunt Melinda's house. Jared got some really cool Rainbow cakes and lots and lots of presents. He was very happy to turn 6.
And the last picture is of Jared's missing tooth! That's right. My baby boy is growing up. Too Fast! His tooth got so loose that I was afraid he would swallow it. He finally consented to let me pull it out. Afterwards he said, "I just closed my eyes and it didn't hurt!" He was very excited, especially the next day when he found that the tooth fairy had left him FIVE DOLLARS! We had a great time! We are planning one more trip up to Michigan on Monday to visit Grandma and Grandpa Ziemer. We love summer!


5 comments:
Welcome Home! Looks like you had a great trip. See you at church today.
Wow, Happy Birthday Jared! Sounds like a fun trip. Glad you made it safe and sound.
How fun! I'm glad you had such a great trip! I always remember jumping on the tramp at your house!
Wow, 5 dollars! I guess even the tooth fairy has to keep up with inflation.
What a fun trip! It looks like you've enjoyed a lot of exciting family time.
Post a Comment